Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Whisper Below Night Sky

Late night below the starry sky
Below the moon light and scorpion constellation at ease.
In the crowd and conceited chit-chat from every people about them and the night.
I prepared my bag, set it as a pillow, so soft... and laying there. In the deep of my thoughts.

It feel so cold..raging to my bones.
The wind flattering my face. And the stars above there... just sparkled down, like they're always happy and pretend nothing really matter happned upon the earth.

But you know? There is a wishper that took me out from myself.

So, I closed my eyes. Trying to understand their language.
Not even a single second I missed.
I put my ear. Trying to listen their whisper.
Only to know... the disenchantment.

The earth still rotating.. the sun would came soon.
The dawn would be so beautiful. But I decided not to see it.
I need to see deep down in my heart. To look for what the whisper said.

So I went with the cold wind carrying me.
And the beautiful dawn, raising from my back.

-fp-

No comments:

Post a Comment